Tuesday, September 16, 2008

A great day in Cape Cod

Yesterday, Adrienne and I went to Cape Cod and had a great time. We drove around and took in a small portion of this beautiful place. We were reminded of several places (Santa Cruz, CA; Huntington Beach, CA; and Nice, France) all in one day. We then stopped in Plymouth for dinner and more sightseeing on the way back into Boston. Here are some pictures we took:



Nobska Lighthouse in Woods Hole, MA



Cape Cod shoreline near Nobska Lighthouse



Me in front of the Mayflower II in Plymouth



Moon rising over Plymouth harbor



Another shot of the moon continuing its ascent. Note the ducks in the foreground!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice man, looks like fun! Very scenic and Cape Coddish. I hope you ate some seafood!

Good luck with the little one, hope to see you both again soon.

Stever

Anonymous said...

I agree! Hope you had some seafood! I'm looking to reading about your adventures in every way! Nice pictures. I remember going to plymouth myself. And I, too, went to Mayflower II. :)

Lutzbone said...

We did, in fact, have some seafood! We ate at the Weathervane in Plymouth (or Plimoth, depending on which signs you happen to be reading). Adrienne had fish and chips, which were excellent, and I had clam chowder and clam strips, which were both among the best I've ever had.

dreemama said...

I read your blog before, but didn't want to feel left out if I didn't comment. I really like the pictures (especially the one in front of the ship-you should give the photographer a HUGE tip!) The moon was absolutely beautiful and I loved how it reflected off the water. Just watch out for the burping clams!

Anonymous said...

wish we were there with you guys! The seafood is soooo awesome in Boston..... I love Boston to begin with, and I hope I can go back again, soon. Take some awesome fall pictures!!! I LOVE FALL PICTURES! Send them my way!!

Lutzbone said...

I wish you guys were here too! We'll be sure to take some pics, and likely post them here!